‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ Opening Night, ‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ notte d'apertura

« Older   Newer »
beauty-
view post Posted on 5/12/2009, 16:05

Vanessa was seen on November 27 in the ‘Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ Opening Night. This play, starring Elena Juatco, was opened at The Vancouver Playhouse Theatre, in Downtown Vancouver.

Elena Juatco posted on her blog, her meeting with Vanessa, take a look:

Meeting Vanessa Hudgens!!! Can you believe it? She came to our opening! And she read in my bio that I played her in Halifax! I actually got to thank her, in person, for making High School Musical such a success because doing HSM at Neptune earlier this year was one of the most wonderful experiences of my life, and we all got to share that success of HSM and meet some really amazing kids (of course I said it much less eloquently…I was still stunned and didn’t want her to think I was a weirdo because I had a Gabriella Montez ziploc bag in my dressing room full of Q-Tips and a High School Musical lunch bag that Josh gave me as an opening night gift on my chair.)

CITAZIONE
Vanessa è stata vista a la prima di "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" il 27 NOvembre. Questo spettacolo, protagonista Elena Juatco, è stata inaugurato al teatro di Vancouver.

Elena Juatco ha scritto sul suo blg il suo incontro con Vanessa, date un occhiata:
Ho incontrato Vanessa Hudgens!!! potete crederci? E' venuta alla nosta prima! E ha letto nella mia biografia che io ho interpretato lei in Halifax! In effetti devo ringraziarla, di persona, per aver reso High school musical un tale successo perchè fare HSM a Neptune all'inizio di questo anno è stata una delle esperienze più belle della mia vita, e tutti noi abbiamo condiviso questo successo di HSM e incontrato tutti questi ragazzi meravigliosi( certamente l'ho detto con molta meno eloquenzia...ero ancora stupita e non volevo che pensasse che io fossi strana perchè ho avuto una borsa ziploc(?) nel mio camerino pieno di Q-Tips(?) e un sacchetto del pranzo di High School Musical che Josh mi ha lasciato su una sedia come regalo per una prima.)

0 replies since 5/12/2009, 16:05   39 views